Artificial Intelligence (AI) is increasingly becoming a part of daily lives, believe us. According to a recent report, your Gartner predicts that AI software will be worth $62 billion in 2022 itself, increasing 21% from 2021. Today more than 51% of e-commerce companies leverage the power of AI to provide customers with a top-notch quality user experience.
Developing intuitive AI systems that provide users a game-changing experience using the right programming languages for AI is our main objective. But there are numerous programming languages out there; each one has its own strength and advantages.
Here we are back again with another blog and this time around experts at B2C Info Solutions brings Top Languages for AI Development of 2022. These languages are preferred by developers and their usage and community have grown in a short period of time.
So let’s get started
1. Python: Python tops the list when it comes to trending programming languages, no matter how to slice it up. The fact that it has been around for so long and has consistently performed well as a general-purpose programming language that can be used for front-end or backend development. It is quite easy to learn and works well with both experienced and inexperienced developers.
When it comes to Artificial Intelligence, python comes out strong thanks to a wide variety; python comes out strong thanks to a wide variety of pre-designed libraries that are particularly useful in artificial intelligence development. Basic AI algorithms like regression and classification are expertly handled by python’s scilkit-learn. Similarly, libraries like Keras, and Tensorflow handle deep learning with finesse, Keeping AI development very smooth and easy.
2. Java: It is one of the widely used programming languages in the world. This language is known for its unique qualities which made it a top contender among the best AI programming Languages in this year's edition. In fact, it is there is on the list for so long. Java is an object-oriented programming language that offers easy debugging and quite a simple syntax. With such a great proven track record in software development, this language continues to win developers with every new generation.
Artificial Intelligence programming requires quick execution and fast runtime and which is a trait of Java. It offers superlative and smooth integration with all key frameworks.
3. R: There is a number of applications that involves big data and numbers. Are you familiar with the fact that a special language was developed for the purpose of statistical computing? Yes, R was crafted by statisticians to make this data calculated in some seconds. With the changing trends, R is the powerful language used for ML and AI apps that involve data analysis and much more.
As we have discussed that AI apps involve high data analysis which is why R is a powerful programming language that is used in various domains such as finance, medicine, sociology, and much more. You can go with emphatic language as well.
4. C++: Another reliable programming language that is vastly used in the development of AI applications in C++. Its rapid processing makes it more viable for machine learning and artificial intelligence. C++ boasts some extremely useful attributes. It generates a compact code allowing modules to run with great efficiency.
5. Haskell- The main attribute is safety and speed. It is a purely fictional, modern AI programming language with far-reaching advantages in Artificial Intelligence programming. It also offers advanced features such as type classes that enable type-safer operator overloading. Other features include pattern matching and list comprehension. All these features make this language ideal for the research and development of AI solutions.
6. Prolog: Prolog has been around for some time now and it has been introduced in 1972. However, instead of calling it an old language, experts would call it a well-aged, mature AI programming language. It is a logical and declarative processing language developed for natural large processing.
In AI programming, the programmer specifies a set of rules or facts and the end goal. Prolog then finds the connection between the two and proceeds with pattern matching to produce desired results.
So, these are the 6 most popular programming AI languages that developers can learn and opt for AI development. Which one of these will best suit your next project would depend on what your project requires and the level of comfort your tech company has for developing scalable yet effective AI solutions.
To get game-changing AI solutions get in touch with our experts at email@example.com.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *